ThinkImmigration is registered with 1,000 plus Universities and Colleges in USA.
What ThinkImmigration is offering to students?
- Course selection advise according to the academic conditions and financial budget
- IELTS Training
- University Application Process
- Visa Application Process
- Interview preparation
A high school diploma is a student’s foundation towards post-secondary education. High school students in the USA advance through grades 9 to 12 to earn their high school diploma. High school allows students to develop skills they will need to pursue higher education.
An undergraduate program is the first post-secondary program a student attends after graduating high school. Undergraduate programs refer to diplomas, advanced diplomas and bachelor degrees. Depending on the program, the credential is earned over two to four years in the USA. Students complete their undergraduate education at either a college or a university.
A postgraduate program follows an undergraduate education. A postgraduate program refers to graduate certificates, graduate diplomas, and master’s degrees. Depending on the program, the credential is earned over one to two years in the USA. Postgraduate programs allow students to specialize and excel in academic or professional fields.
- Engineering And Technology Programs
- Science Programs
- Arts Programs
- Business and Management Programs
- Law and Politics Programs
- Health Studies Program
- English for Academic Studies Programs
- Health Science, Medicine, Nursing, Paramedic and Kinesiology Programs