In 2015, Canada changed their historic immigration process from passive to a more active selective system of selection. Termed the “Express Entry” [EE] system, this is a 2-step automated application process. Express Entry covers the following Immigration programs (Applicant must meet the criteria of one of the following Programs to be enter via EE):
Applicants, who meet all of the criteria for any of the following programs, may be eligible for the Express Entry Program. To get amazing services for express entry in Canada, directly contact LiveinCanada.
The Express Entry system works as follows:
At Stage 1, potential immigrants fill a form to indicate how ‘interested’ they are in coming to Canada. The candidate receives points on the Comprehensive Ranking System (for factors like work experience, language proficiency, education, etc.) and they are then ‘ranked’ relative to the other applicants in the ‘pool’, based on the usual criteria. (This is likely to change often and is influenced by the needs that are identified by federal and provincial/territorial governments and employers).
The Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) is a detailed 1200 point grid, with points break-down as follows :
|1||Core Human Capital Factor||460 (Married applicants), 500(Unmarried applicants),|
|2||Spouse Factor||40 (Married applicants only)|
|3||Skill Transferability Factor||100|
|4||Arranged Employement or Provincial Nomination||100|
In Stage 2, candidates would be issued an “Invitation to Apply” (ITA) for permanent residence. The ITA would be based either on direct selection by a Canadian employer or achieving a certain rank or a combination thereof. (Likely to change often, based on factors such as the current ‘pool’, inventory, etc.). There will be a certain timeline available for candidates to file their official Application for permanent residency with the supporting documentation in order to receive a visa in shorter duration.
- Not all applicants will receive an ITA
- Only those who receive an ITA can file the official Application to apply for permanent residency.
- Any information submitted at Stage 1, will need to be supported by documentation during Stage 2.
- The EE submission is NOT an application, thus there is no obligation to process.
- The EE system is not a visa program. Applicants must independently qualify for one of the immigration programs.
- There are no pass marks on the Comprehensive Ranking Grid (see above). Only the top-ranked applicants will be picked.
How to apply through ThinkImmigration.me
- Fill out the free assessment form at the bottom of the page.
- Once your assessment is completed, our client relation manager will arrange a Free One Hour Consultation (It will be free of charge) with you to explain you the process of express entry.
To check eligibility and apply please complete free assessment form: