Entrepreneur visa Tier 1
What is UK entrepreneur visa ?
The Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa route under the Points Based System of the Immigration Rules allows individuals to come to the UK to either set up or invest in an existing business. It is a popular option with many, including individuals who have graduated from UK-based universities as well as those with experience in industry abroad. It has a five year route to settlement (Indefinite Leave to Remain) and applicants can bring dependent family members with them.
- Fast processing of 3 months
- Family visa for 3 years and can get an extension of 2 years
- Permanent residency after a 5 years of residence in UK
- An easy place to confirm and run your business
- An Internationally competitive tax environment for foreign investors.
- Birth citizenship for children
- Children entitled to free primary and secondary school education.
- Free healthcare under National Health Service (NHS)
You can apply for a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa if:
- you want to set up or run a business in the UK
- you’re from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland
- you meet the eligibility requirements
You must have access to at least £50,000 – £200,000 investment funds to apply.
How long it takes to get a visa?
The earliest you can apply is 3 months before you travel.
How long you can stay?
You can come to the UK with a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa for a maximum of 3 years and 4 months.
What you can and cannot do
- set up or take over the running of one business or more
- work for your business, including being self-employed, but you should check your work meets the conditions of being self-employed
- bring family members with you.
- do any work outside your business, for example work where you’re employed by another business
- get public funds
You can form an ‘entrepreneurial team’ with one other Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) applicant and share the same investment funds.
You and your team member must meet all the application requirements and:
- not use the same funds on another application with a different entrepreneurial team
- provide all the documents needed for evidence of the funds with your own applications
Services ThinkImmigration.me will offer?
- Complete assessment screening
- IELTS Guidance
- Consultation before starting the process to overview the program
- Business plan and market research
- Application Process
How to apply through ThinkImmigration.me
- Fill out the free assessment form at the bottom of the page.
- Once your assessment is completed, our client relation manager will arrange a Free One Hour Consultation (It will be free of charge) with you to explain you the process of express entry.
To check eligibility and apply please complete free assessment form: